söndag 10 februari 2008

MY NEVER ENDING, OFTEN VERY STUPID, THOUGHTS...


Yup, here I go, my very first blog 8D I actually have no dang idea what im doing, but what the hell, im entertained~


So first I have to appoligise for the fact that this whole blog is in swedish but I rock so im actually writing in english HURRAY xD well, well I guess I cant change it, so ull just have to stand it until I figure out a way to do something about the shit .___."" crap, I wish I wasnt sucha noob when it comes to computers....

ALLRIGHT where should I start? Telling u about who I am....uhh....booring T.T OK, I guess its kind of necessary. My entire name is Elin Olga Magndahl, and I guess ur thinking "WTF..." but blame it on sweden, and ofcourse my parents x_x It was there stupid idea to even make me! ....uhhh...wait....eww! >_<; well, the day the world was doomed was the 7:th of August, so u better hurray for me then, ill be 15 :D now im to boored to bore u anylonger, so ill just say ciao~ by the way does anybody know how to add music and that talk thing that people can whrite stuff in? I kinda watched kokone`s blog ( stickywings ) *.* so please tell be if u have a clue, CIAO~

1 kommentar:

kokonoe sa...

Hey! Koko here.
I thought about it, and I'm gng to give a shot at explaining the cBox thing to you.
First, I think you'll see a "Layout"tab along with the "posting" and "settings" tabs on your blog home.
Click the layout, then you'll find an "Upgrade Layout" or something, somewhere.

Erm, then you sign up for the cBox thing, and after you've edited all the colors and fonts for the cBox, go to "Quick Setup" in cBox.
Yeah.
Then under "layout" in Blogger, go to "page elements". Then click "add elements"-> HTML/JavaScript -> and then paste the code from "quick setup" there.

I do realize that your blogger home is all in Swedish, ...but I can't do anything about that ^^;
So try to translate the "page elements" and all that, kays?

I hope this helps.
Love, Koko. =)